Three executives from NGP Energy Capital Management discuss what lower oil prices mean for PE buyers with dry powder to put to work, and other energy opportunities.
Also on Privcap
- Three fundraising experts discuss how to get noticed when you first come to the U.S. to fundraise.
- Three experts on the Pacific Alliance trade bloc discuss the opportunities for private equity investment in member countries’ energy sectors.
- Three executives from NGP discuss its recent $5.3B fundraise—its eleventh. They also share why NGP’s 26-year track record allows it to weather oil price volatility.
- A discussion of how operating partners are involved in enacting change in a new portfolio company—and the skills needed to prepare for an exit—with McGladrey’s Mauro Bonugli.
- Deborah Byers of EY explains why oil price volatility is the norm, what players in each subsector are ripe for M&A, and what will the drivers behind the rise in prices will be.
- This episode: PebbleOak Capital Partners – Big Win, Big Wipeout
- General Atlantic’s Jonathan Korngold tells Privcap about how the growth capital firm has morphed from its philanthropic beginnings.
Learn how private equity firms are partnering with healthcare innovators to build value in a rapidly changing market.
An executive summary of the Privcap program: How the M&A Toolkit Parallels PE, with experts from Houlihan Lokey and ICG
In this subscriber-only special report, Privcap digs into how a private equity firm’s track record and due diligence findings are used to help decide whether to commit capital to a fund. Introducing: PPM Smackdown, our new video series where experts apply real analysis to fictitious funds.
Women entrepreneurs often have problems finding private capital funding for their business ideas in a male-dominated field where networking and who you know matters. Four women—an entrepreneur, a professor who runs an entrepreneurship program, a managing partner at a PE firm, and a PE firm principal—discuss how to overcome this obstacle.