Private equity operations experts from MidOcean Partners, The Riverside Company and McGladrey share stories of how GPs try to preserve and add value in portfolio companies that are facing operating challenges.
Also on Privcap
- Jeff Pentland of Northleaf Capital Partners on how the firm uses client-led products to differentiate itself in a crowded market, it’s interest in infrastructure and energy assets and what the challenges are for the fund-of-funds market.
- “Korea is somewhat on the cusp of being a developed and developing market. And that creates a lot of advantages for Korea,” George Raffini, Headland Capital Partners
- Why the SEC is interested in a private equity firm’s compliance program.
- Why the SEC is interested in how operating partners get paid by private equity firms.
- How an investment in a Chinese troubled loan became a winning deal for Shoreline Capital.
Watch Mexican Energy: The Private Equity Opportunity for free on-demand.
Watch our Private Equity in China webinar for free on-demand.
Best practices for managing communications between general and limited partners, with Gen II Fund Services, Castle Harlan and MatlinPatterson.
Why has the game changed profoundly in North America for energy investing? With experts from Denham Capital, NGP Energy Capital Management and EY.
An executive summary of the Privcap thought leadership series Taxes and Private Equity. In partnership with McGladrey.
An executive summary of the Privcap Webinar. Learn about what it takes to accelerate your PE career.
An executive summary of the Privcap thought leadership series about how entrepreneurs, backed by private capital, can impact emerging market economies.