The Presidio Group’s Karl Schade says with valuations so high, small buyouts are the most attractive PE opportunity.
Also on Privcap
- McGladrey’s Daimon Geopfert discusses how firms should approach their cybersecurity strategy.
- McGladrey’s Blaine Clark explains key points of differentiation in the firm’s private equity consulting business.
- Capital Dynamics’ John Breckenridge says gas-fired energy presents the best opportunity for PE investment in the sector.
- How are GPs creating value in a disrupted, rapidly evolving market?
- Michael Milken’s very personal battle with skin cancer.
An Expert Overview of a Vast and Rapidly Transforming Opportunity
An executive summary of the Privcap series exploring how GPs create value. In this briefing—produced in partnership with EY—you’ll find 10 case studies detailing how private equity improves portfolio companies.
India’s new government is pro-business, family-owned companies are welcoming investments, and exits are available. In this Privcap briefing based on a webinar discussion, three experts discuss how this translates into an opportunity for private equity.
Three mid-market CFOs discuss partnering with the ACG to compile best practices in order to stay in step with SEC regulations.
At the February 18 Privcap Presents event, Bain Capital managing partner Steve Pagliuca was interviewed by Privcap CEO David Snow about the firm’s focus on taking businesses global, and its investment in outerwear company Canada Goose. This briefing contains a condensed version of that conversation.
A discussion of how GPs and LPs discuss fees associated with fund formation.
Deals are the darling babies of private equity GPs and receive the lion’s share of attention and ego. As such, Privcap features a steady stream of deal-related commentary from GPs on the front lines of the private equity market. The aim of this Dealmakers Compendium is to present some of Privcap’s best commentary on this critical topic.