Private Equity Value Creation Through Cybersecurity
A conversation with experts from The Riverside Company and RSM about how GPs can protect and add value via data security
As more than a few private equity investors have learned, missing cybersecurity weaknesses in portfolio companies can lead to catastrophic losses. But just as importantly, making improvements to a company’s cybersecurity infrastructure can position it for a more lucrative exit.
This in-depth conversation features two cybersecurity experts who have years of experience helping private equity sponsors navigate the complexities of data security. You will learn:
- The significant potential costs of failing to invest in adequate cybersecurity due diligence
- Red flags to look out for
- How potential buyers value upgraded cybersecurity infrastructure
- Evaluating and improving cybersecurity as a form of value-add
- Cautionary tales and success stories from the front lines
Register now to download this report and access all content.