A veteran journalist and corporate video producer suggests best practices and important considerations.
Video can be your vehicle for effective communication. They allow you to share a lot of information in a much shorter amount of time and enhance your storytelling with sight and sound.
A well crafted and dynamic one allows you to communicate - Succinctly. Uniquely. Efficiently.
Now your audience can see your value on their time with a simple click.
We have produced hundreds of videos for some of the top Private Equity firms, helping their communications go from meh to magnificent.
• Use PiP (Picture-in-Picture) with your speaker in a creatively designed template
• Have your charts and graphs animate
• Distill your copy and focus on visuals
• Use music to keep the pace and add to the feeling
• Be sure to keep consistent with your brand
• Remember that longer, more detailed reports can always be made available upon request
The key is to keep your audience engaged so they want to act on something. Video helps set that step in motion.