Three options for hosting Annual Meetings and many things to consider with each. Our experienced technical & creative teams have produced over 40 for top firms since March 2020. Let us share what we have learned and help you plan your next event.
A format of live & virtual requiring more advanced planning & production while satisfying an in-person and virtual audience. Your investors want options in case plans change.
LEANING TOWARD HYBRID? CONSIDER:
• Hosting in-person & livestream your event
• Recording & packaging your live event for on-demand viewing
• Hosting in-person with a scaled-down version on high-level topics.
• Pre-record detailed meeting content for on-demand viewing
A format that became the norm in 2020, and one your firm is already set-up to repeat. Your investors may want to continue attending virtually even if your firm is eager to return to in-person.
WONDERING IF VIRTUAL IS STILL THE BEST OPTION? CONSIDER:
• Keeping your meetings shorter. Your LPs are used to this distilled format
• Understanding that your LPs appreciate the ability to “start and stop” the meeting as needed
• Accepting that your LPs like to listen at a faster pace made possible through recording
• Including brief company updates from CEOs unable to travel to live events
A format forever changed even if you do return to in-person. Your investors need to be motivated in new ways to attend physically or remain engaged remotely as 100% live events are a thing of the past.
READY TO RETURN? CONSIDER THESE TIPS FOR SATISFYING BOTH AUDIENCES:
• Turn your audio into an easily digestible video for those who remain virtual
• Keep your event flowing with dynamic videos for kick-off, transitions and closing, viewable in-person and remote
• Host in-person for a smaller, willing group, but pre-record meeting content for OnDemand viewing
Adept at distilling important information into compelling visual narratives, we will make your transition between virtual, hybrid & in-person, seamless, no matter what you decide.