Live Webinar: How Boring is Your AGM?
Friday, December 15, 2017
IR experts share tips on planning an effective and riveting annual general meeting
Most private capital firms are required to hold an annual general meeting, during which they present details of their investment activities and portfolio progress. As all limited partners know, these events can range in quality from deeply insightful and engrossing to incoherent and mind-numbingly boring. How can you ensure your own AGM is the former, not the latter? Join us on Dec. 15th for a lively conversation between two veterans of the LP/GP relationship who will share tips and candid truths that your own LPs might not tell you to your face.
Topics covered will include:
- Fields of information that are critical versus optional
- What is the right length?
- Reviewing the portfolio without making it a “death march”
- Dealing with uncomfortable news
- How to avoid the appearance of a boondoggle
- Where video and other media formats work best
- Horror stories & hero stories
The webinar will feature moderated live Q&A with the audience, and be available on playback and in transcript form following the event.